DF with Zombiecide Black Plague

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
period3
Orc
Orc

Re: DF with Zombiecide Black Plague

Post by period3 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:12 am

Thanks! Hopefully they restock CBS by early/mid September, as I think ZBP will be our Halloween game :)

Oldent
Minotaur
Minotaur

Re: DF with Zombiecide Black Plague

Post by Oldent » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:20 am

period3 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 pm
My wife has ordered this game and just told me about it a few weeks ago (it'll be shipped with another preorder she has, so it probably won't be here for another month or two). I recall several people here have made some pretty cool black plague setups with CBS streets. I happen to have CBS streets (an imperial streets set).

I'm wondering what everyone's advice is for the other parts. Am I better off picking up some CBS tudor buildings, or some dungeon classic core sets? I want to keep costs down because we're in the middle of KS6. :)

At the moment, I have mostly KS4 stuff, but probably the only thing I can use from that are my two four-level square towers...
City builder seems to be a good plain.

I already have the resin sets

The game is played in 3 inch sections. Convert to 4 inch sections. City builder will make it easier to put the doors in the correct sections

KSV will be a better solution for me. I already have the ally dead ends. The corner doors from KSV will help get the doors in the correct locations.
OldmanWillow AKA OldEnt. Customer and fan from 1996 onward!

period3
Orc
Orc

DF with Zombiecide Black Plague

Post by period3 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 pm

My wife has ordered this game and just told me about it a few weeks ago (it'll be shipped with another preorder she has, so it probably won't be here for another month or two). I recall several people here have made some pretty cool black plague setups with CBS streets. I happen to have CBS streets (an imperial streets set).

I'm wondering what everyone's advice is for the other parts. Am I better off picking up some CBS tudor buildings, or some dungeon classic core sets? I want to keep costs down because we're in the middle of KS6. :)

At the moment, I have mostly KS4 stuff, but probably the only thing I can use from that are my two four-level square towers...