Piece inventory by Encounter documentation?

zenako
Ogre
Ogre

Re: Piece inventory by Encounter documentation?

Post by zenako » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:22 pm

I know I use the labels as a quideline to check that I get all the contents for each box. I also cut out those labels and have been saving them all. I did get the complete DoD with Jade Temple option so if needed I will have labels for any of those boxes along the way.

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:10 am

That would be awesome, thank you!

Naming them as the set name or sku would be helpful. Indicate 1 of x if the set has multiple boxes (i may not know how many boxes were in a set). I think I upload them as sku-label-setName.jpg

The word "label" is literal. Other photos would be things like sku-ks-setName.jpg. the middle part being what the image is. Kickstarter image (ks), pledge manager (pm), pieces, etc...

I think i implied above that i take picture of large box label (like the Grand Citadel) and its component boxes... so if someone were to run across a component box they might find it on the site.

Rabbit Burner
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by Rabbit Burner » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:57 am

Vegomatic wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:52 pm
I have been snapping photos of the labels on the boxes I received... the photos will be added to the wiki one of these days... There are lots of those labels I will not have photos of as i didn't order everything. Anyone wanting to take photos and forward them to dfwikia@gmail.com or post them here would be awesome!
We normally photograph and contents verify of every box we get.
But because DF have packaged in small boxes an unboxing contents check is really easy, so we have forgone photo taking.

Will try to remember this year and do it, also from what we have seen from unboxing videos the encounters are in one (quite large) box.

How do you want the photos labelled Veg ?
Mythrassian Lagomorph Hivemind Minion of the Flaming Bunny Clan

Vegomatic
Minotaur
Minotaur

Post by Vegomatic » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:52 pm

I have been snapping photos of the labels on the boxes I received... the photos will be added to the wiki one of these days... There are lots of those labels I will not have photos of as i didn't order everything. Anyone wanting to take photos and forward them to dfwikia@gmail.com or post them here would be awesome!

AnimeSensei
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by AnimeSensei » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Talistran, you might want to send them to Vegomatic so he can update the Wikia; or if you have the knowhow I know anyone can edit it. (I've tried and I'm apparently old enough I don't understand newfangeled tech anymore...)

http://dwarven-forge-collector-catalog. ... on_of_Doom!
106 Resin and 159 Dwarvenite Sets/Packs Owned

Talistran
Ogre
Ogre

Post by Talistran » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Morgrim66 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:15 pm
Hello,

I backed DoD and got rooms 1-12. In my haste to open and play with everything, I did not really look closely at the inventory images on each box. I was wondering if at some point we could get a document that perhaps includes the same images that were stickers on each box so that we can break down the inventory by encounter. I would really like to confirm I have everything. Not that I doubt, but I am a bit obsessive.

Thanks!
As I have time (going back out of town tomorrow for two weeks) in the next few weeks, I'll take photos of the stickers on my box and upload them here for you.

GardenDM
Ogre
Ogre

Post by GardenDM » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:07 pm

Morgrim66 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:59 pm
I suppose i can go through the encounter graphics on the KS page and figure it out.
I had a similar problem and found the lack of accurate online information frustrating. There were some changes for some of the packs and add-ons post-Kickstarter that I had a difficult time confirming. Please let me know if you find a definitive source for what is supposed to be in each box!

Morgrim66
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Morgrim66 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:59 pm

I suppose i can go through the encounter graphics on the KS page and figure it out.
"...and that's why it says, 'I taste terrible' on my shield in draconic."

Morgrim66
Goblin
Goblin

Post by Morgrim66 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:41 pm

DoD packed.jpg
DoD packed.jpg (69.15 KiB) Viewed 609 times
I am also obsessive about removing excess. I have too much crap already. I threw away all the boxes and organised everything into storage bins.
"...and that's why it says, 'I taste terrible' on my shield in draconic."

William
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by William » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:36 pm

If you are obsessive, where are your boxes?
Mine are all in the attic from every DF product I own and I don't feel I have any problem at all.
But then again, that's my opinion of myself... ;)
Sir William of the Basalt Region of Mythras
( aka: Rock Breaker Bill - Column Barron of BRoM )