Re: Lake Sets

Post by Riley » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:31 am

There’s a lake set on eBay right now, about to go for $480+

thebigteacher
Orc
Orc

Post by thebigteacher » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:08 am

Preorder really should be an option. I would be in for 3 lake sets.

realarete
Goblin
Goblin

Post by realarete » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Tbh at that point I didn’t buy the set - as I e already got two , and stocks seemed VERY limited I figured I’d leave them for others more in need.... what I really need at this point is Advanced builder set 1 and a lake set ... but other than paying lots on eBay I’m screwed ....

Ofc if the lake lottery ever does happen I’m sure most of those will be sold there anyways .... good stuff :oops:

realarete
Goblin
Goblin

Post by realarete » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:56 am

Yes and on the second day of getting “sorry out of stock” it was added to my check out .. then shortly after “sold out” ... Was the same for me with the “wicked caverns” set . Catacombs no longer say “ in stock soon “ either ... so if anyone missed who knows how long till those roll back around...poor resin , gets too little love!

promind
Goblin
Goblin

Post by promind » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:27 am

realarete wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:57 am
Id like to think it just hasn't happened yet, because supposedly there is to be a notification of some sort? So we may get in to the lottery ... I was told there would be a notification of catacombs restock (assuming via email) ... and that has come and gone so who knows.
So was catacombs actually in stock for a while?? I saw that they didn’t say sold out for a couple days, but every time I tried to check out it said sold out. I wasn’t sure it it was “the” restock (no notification), just an error in the shop, or what... Did anyone on the forums we know purchase a catacombs?

dice4hire
Minotaur Lord
Minotaur Lord

Post by dice4hire » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:11 am

I am sure, as others have said that there has been no restock at all all summer. I wish DF would tell people what is going on with it, but I am sure noone has missed anything.
A pretty decent Docent of Valoria

realarete
Goblin
Goblin

Post by realarete » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:57 am

Id like to think it just hasn't happened yet, because supposedly there is to be a notification of some sort? So we may get in to the lottery ... I was told there would be a notification of catacombs restock (assuming via email) ... and that has come and gone so who knows.

unclebilly
Ogre
Ogre

Lake Sets

Post by unclebilly » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:38 am

So just wondering what ever happen to the Lake Sets that where going to be up for grabs with the restock. Last I heard there was going to be a drawing to see who could get what. Never header anything about that since. Just wondering what is going one with it ?? :D