Opinions: Sewer - How Much is Enough?

Do you have a question or a suggestion about how to best utilize Dwarven Forge's products? Please post it here.
Tenbears
Goblin
Goblin

Re: Opinions: Sewer - How Much is Enough?

Post by Tenbears » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Found this thread.. I'm thinking three sets of monster sewers (there is a 10+ set in this thread that is awesome).

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7454&start=20

Tenbears
Goblin
Goblin

Opinions: Sewer - How Much is Enough?

Post by Tenbears » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:08 pm

So I'm looking to pick up some of the Sewer related items on the website (or sub-packs). I occasionly will use it for delving into sewer related adventure areas but I will probably be using it a LOT for building foundations around moats, water, etc. That being said I want to balance it with the City Builder System and Castle Builder amounts that I currently have.

I have an empire pledge worth of City builder with a couple building add-ons, a couple imperial streets (needed a bit more of this), and I have a Royal Stronghold castle pledge that I plan on expanding some of the wall lengths. I see a lot of you using sewers as elevation blocks and I am really impressed with it.

So - all this being said how much do you guys think (and what sets like monster sets etc) should I pick up?

TenBears